JOB GUIDE

This Blog is just my blog,i mean to say i will share all my experiences and thinking with you. REQUEST ANYTHING to me i will try my best to do it.

More About Me...

I have made this blog to share my experiences about everything.

Another Tit-Bit...

Jonthan Livingston Seagull


Jonthan Livingston Seagull

Summary by:kanisth
Like normal student's i also donot liked book,and i was also a average student like most of the student's in the world.My school Director suggested me to read this book named "Jonthan Livingston Seagull"by Richard Bach,i neglected his thought but due to parental force upon me i unwillingly bought this book,apperance of this book is very appealing as it attracted a student like me toread this.This book is written on a seagull name Jonthan Livingston he want's to fly high in the sky like eagel's do but he is a average flying bird such that his body is made for flying so that he may feed his stomach.But he steps out from crows of normal seagull,though he is thrown out of flock.He slowly tries to attain spped in his flying and attain height and due to his strong will power and hard work god made impossible thing possible a Seagull was able to fly 400 feet.The central idea of the story is everyone on this land and sea is normal but stepping out of them is diffrence from common mass,so one should stop thinking that he is just made to live a normal life,try to make your name.After reading this book i got motivation and i scored 92.8% in my board exams.I am selected most talented girl in town.Now i am eyeing big competitions now.

Jonthan Livingston Seagull Originally published in Shvoong: http://www.shvoong.com/books/self-improvement/1908537-jonthan-livingston-seagull/

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent